Merry Christmas to YOU and your family. As we wind down another year, it’s a great time to reflect on all of the wonderful things that we have all experienced in business and in our personal life over the past 12 months. Today, I want to share my TOP 10 list with you and hope you will send me a note with some experiences on your list too!
In 2015, I am grateful for:
- The experience of being together with our family to watch our son marry the love of his life! So happy for this wonderful couple. 2 down and 1 to go!
- Receiving a signed personal letter from George W Bush!
- The Armstrong Relocation Team! All of our customer service coordinators, operations team, drivers, moving crews, accounting, finance, claims, and our leadership team. So thankful to be starting my 13th year with a caring team that makes IMPACT!
- Celebrating 30 years of marriage with my college sweetheart, who is now my best friend.
- Serving on the leadership team for DallasHR and North Texas Relocation Professionals. I am a better leader because of the people I get to serve with.
- Our Customers! The opportunity to be a trusted relocation and business advisor for many customers and business partners.
- Watching my youngest son graduate from the University of North Texas! All kids out of college… YEA!
- Being a UniGroup Relocation Masters Club recipient and Presidents Club sales leader in our organization. I learn so much from these talented professionals and thankful for their collaborative spirit to help make relocation a better experience for everyone.
- For my mentors and all of the people that inspire me to keep reaching higher to be my very best. This includes my wife and children too! So inspired by each one of them.
- The opportunity! The opportunity to serve others and experience life as a Husband, Father, Business Advisor, Volunteer, and friend in this great country.
I recently read a quote by Sara Blakely that says “The more you experience, the more you have to offer others.” I love this motto and hope you use it to keep reaching higher to experience the most that life has to offer so that you can share with others to inspire them along the way. Thank you for your trust, but most importantly your friendship!
Merry Christmas and best wishes in 2016!
Call to action: Close your door or go to somewhere quiet for 15 minutes and reflect on some of the experiences you are grateful for. Write them down and share with others. Reflecting is powerful, and will often create ideas to keep the fire burning to get the most out of the wonderful journey we are on. So glad to be on this journey with you…
This has been a “Relocation Minute” update on “What are you grateful for” with Bruce Waller, For more information, call 972-389-5673, or email email@example.com or check out our my social media Facebook and twitter page.