In Chapter 10 of my book “Find Your Lane”, I talk about “Maintaining Your Vehicle” which is about the importance of investing in yourself. To grow your organization, you need to grow your people, and to grow your people starts with growing yourself! Some of the areas to help you grow include personal exercise, reading, listening to audio books and podcasts, as well as attending industry conferences. This is all part of a career “GPS” system (Grow, Plan, and Share) that will help you navigate change on your leadership journey.
If you are in HR, Talent Acquisition, or Mobility, then you have experienced “change” and the 2018 Americas Mobility Conference is coming to Dallas just in time for YOU… In less than 30 days, WorldwideERC America’s Conference will be setting up at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine, Texas bringing together some of the best of the best talent to share mobility practices that will help you engage and shape tomorrows relocating talent.
Here are just a few reasons why you should consider attending this year – especially if you live in the DFW area…
- Corporate Registration is FREE for first time attendees. If you’ve never attended, and budgets are part of the reason, this is an wonderful opportunity for you!
- Expert Panelists will share strategy and best practices to help you drive your mobility program with purpose!
- Certification credits offered to keep your professional designation(s) up to date.
- Marketplace exhibitors will share the latest offerings in the areas of home marketing assistance, corporate housing, household goods move, reporting, and more!
- Expand your network! This is a great opportunity to meet other practitioners in mobility to exchange ideas and be a resource for future needs.
Check out WorldwideERC’s for more conference information on keynotes, foundation activities, and more reasons to attend AMC 2018! While you are there, browse through the recently redesigned site to see other additions such as trends, bench marking, articles and more…
Quote of the week: “Fear Freezes Us, Being Bold Frees Us!” Peggy Smith, CEO and President, WorldwideERC
Call to Action: Register for the conference and share this information with colleagues and business partners. Also, reach out to your partners to find out about other events that might help you engage with some of the best of the best in mobility. You will be glad you did! Let me know if you are going too… I hope to see you there!
Also, check out www.BruceWaller.com for review my latest leadership book “Find Your Lane” on sale at Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. Available on Kindle edition too!