The Christmas holiday season is here… One of my favorite memories as a child was writing my Christmas list and leaving cookies and milk for good old Saint Nic! I remember thinking I will never get to sleep, then I would open my eyes and Christmas day was here.
As I reflect on this special season, I want to share some of the things I hope to add to your Christmas mobility list in the upcoming year…
- Reducing stress for HR and TA professionals by building a partnership that adds value when onboarding candidates that need to relocate.
- Helping stretch a candidates lump sum relocation dollars as a relocation concierge to connect families with resources when needed.
- Enhancing the “small move” experience for candidates with a preferred delivery date to reduce stress and better plan the move-in.
- Providing HR and TA Pros a “relocation” budget for business unit managers before the decision process when needed.
- Delivering an “Executive” relocation experience companies can be proud of.
- Providing resources to help HR and TA pros better their programs to attract talent.
- Helping companies “track” relocation expenses for employees/company budgets.
- Providing safe/secure storage for candidates that are in transition across the globe.
- Providing a single point channel for all relocation services including office moving too!
- Being a partner that HR/TA Pros enjoy working with and proud to refer to others
What are some of the things you would like to add to your Christmas mobility list when relocating employees? I would enjoy hearing from you and your team! Together we can make a difference when onboarding your candidates with relocation.
Merry Christmas from our team to yours…
Thank you to our clients, colleagues, friends, and families for making this a wonderful year. We wish you a joyful holiday season and a happy new year!
-Armstrong Relocation Dallas
Quote of the week: “It’s not what’s under the tree that matters, it’s who’s around it.” Charlie Brown
Call to Action: Write down some things that you would like to add to your Christmas list when relocating employees and share with your partner. If you don’t have a partner, let’s discuss a strategy for onboarding your candidates relocating in 2019.
This has been A Relocation Minute on “Christmas Mobility List” with Bruce Waller, for more information, call 972-389-5673, or email email@example.com or check out my social media Facebook and Twitter page. Also, check out www.BruceWaller.com for Leadership, HR and Mobility resources and my latest leadership book “Find Your Lane”.