In today’s market, global mobility continues to be an important strategy for companies wanting to achieve business goals and growth in the US and abroad. In order to serve our clients with excellence, we must be surrounded by MVP’s that can help us deliver in this fast-paced disruptive economy. Building great partnerships not only helps us serve the customer, but also helps us create a larger platform to share our story with more people around the world. The more we share, the more we can educate the mobility community on the importance of managed mobility services and deliverables available to help make the employee relocation a better experience for both the employee and the family. Together, we can make a difference!
Today I want you to meet Aaron Florez, President and Owner of Victory Relo specializing in “Apartment locating” and relocation services for your candidates in Dallas/Fort Worth.
- Name: Aaron Florez
- Company: Victory Relo
- Where were you born? Lubbock, TX
- How did you get in this industry? I saw a need in the market and started Champion Relocation in 2010.
- How long have you been in the industry? 4 years
- What do you enjoy most about this industry? I really enjoy helping others.
- Describe your services:
We are a boutique real estate firm that specializes in apartment locating and real estate relocation. We work with companies direct to provide our services for Lump Sum relocations into the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. We also team up with third party companies as a provider – apartment locating.
- Are there different levels of this service for different levels of employees? Not really. In time I will have apartment locators and real estate agents.
- Do you offer this service available nationwide? Our apartment locating service is local only for now.
- What are 5 things a corporation
should know about this service?
- Our apartment locating service is of No Cost to our clients and transferees; we get a real estate commission from property management companies when we refer our clients so there is no catch.
- We will also do city site tours for potentials new hires as a paid service
- We have access to all apartment communities and will help find the best deals and specials.
- We tour our clients when they come to town. We will make all arrangements and appointments the properties they want to see.
- We bring a huge value to recruiting and relocations; we help with cost management
- What is the average cost or investment in this service? Apartment Locating is ZERO costs to our corporate clients and to their employee relocating.
- How are you different than others? We have years of relocation experience and
pride ourselves in knowing the market so we can better serve our clients.
- We are passionate about what we do.
- We work and live everyday by our core values.
- Why should companies use you versus
giving the employee money?
- WE SHOULD BE USED FOR ANY EMPLOYEE MOVING TO DALLAS FORT WORTH LOOKING OR AN APARTMENT. The market is seeing a rapid change in renting with relocations. We make life easier for corporations and transferees.
MVP Final Round:
- Favorite Book: Right now it’s Unoffendable
- Favorite Quote: I’ll give you two. 😉
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. – Babe Ruth
- Something people don’t know about you: I can get down in the kitchen and I can dance.
- Best advice someone shared that you also share with others: knowledge is power.
- Personal or Professional Goal you would like to achieve in next 5-10 years:
5 year Goal: Grow Victory Relo into a full service real estate shop with 5 full time locators and 5 full time buyer reps. I want to have an office in Downtown Dallas.
Thanks so much for sharing, Aaron! We appreciate the apartment locator service you provide to help elevate the experience for anyone relocating to the DFW area. For more information on Victory Relo, visit http://www.victoryrelo.com/ or send Aaron an email email@example.com.
Is this helpful? If so, send me a note and let me know what / who you would like to know more about. Also, be on the lookout for our next Relo MVP coming soon!
This interview is by Bruce Waller, CRP, PHR, SHRM-CP, Vice President of Armstrong Relocation and Companies in Dallas, Texas. If you have questions, or would like to recommend a Relocation Professional to be featured in Bruce Waller’s Relocation MVP’s, call 972-389-5673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also sign up for the weekly blog and read in “A Relocation Minute” at brucewaller.com