Welcome to Life in the Leadership Lane where I am talking to leaders making a difference in the workplace and in our communities. How did they get to where they are and what are they doing to stay there! Buckle up and get ready to accelerate in the Leadership Lane!
This week, I am talking with Allison Rezentes, MS, RD/LD, with LoneStar Bariatrics about health and wellness in the workplace…
- How did Allison get started in her career?
- When did Allison “find her lane” in her career?
- How important have mentors been for Allison on her journey?
- What does Allison share about “aha” moments?
- What are some tips Allison share for us to get started with our health and wellness?
- What does Allison share about failure?
- What has Allison learned that’s helped her be a better leader since covid pandemic?
- What are some resources Allison shares for anyone in the workplace?
- What is a leadership practice Allison shares that helps in her every day?
- What advice does Allison share about “a serving heart”?
- …and more as we spend “Time to Accelerate” with a few more questions.
Listen on Apple, Spotify, or your favorite platform https://brucewaller.com/life-in-the-leadership-lane/ or Watch the full interview on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5P-sgiIWmNp3IDlVzSj0AQ … Subscribe and join this amazing leadership community! It’s more than a podcast!
Favorite quote from Allison… “The goal is not to be perfect, it’s to be better.”
Find Bruce’s Book “Find Your Lane” https://www.amazon.com/Find-Your-Lane-Change-Career/dp/0692865632
Find Bruce Waller’s Leadership Journal “Milemarkers” https://www.amazon.com/MILEMARKERS-Year-Journey-Bruce-Waller/dp/0578496941
Do you need relocation support for your next household goods or commercial move? Visit Armstrong Relocation https://www.armstrongrelocation.com/
Visit www.brucewaller.com for more information on Life in the Leadership Lane podcast and more!